Voluminous, dominant, compact. The Cairoli is a sofa designed for modern, spacious settings. It stands out for its modules slightly touching the surface of the floor. Available in leather and fabric.
– Frame: wooden structure, seat suspensions in reinforced elastic webbing.
– Padding in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam, with different densities, covered with a mixed feather layer.
– Covering in leather or fabric. Not removable coverings.
– Legs in black thermoplastic material.
– (*) Stitching type Cod.04 for leather and fabric coverings.
– Stitching type Cod.06 on the top part of the seat and the back part of the armrest only for leather covering.
– No bed version available.
– Sectional sides finished.
– Versions with removable fabric covering are equipped with bayonet connectors for armrests only.
Country of Origin: Italy